Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The nightmare of choosing a JC or a Poly


The nightmare of choosing a JC or a Poly

By May Kwek

Which should it be? Which should it be?
That is the question that plagues me
Which JC should I try?
Or would Poly be better for this disposition of mine?

Which JC should I put first?
This is becoming an infernal curse!
Should this be first or should it be last?
Oh how I wish this would quickly pass!

Ok so I’ve got five days
The first as good as wasted I say
Should I put Poly first? Nay
JC is my first choice Okay!

Alright that’s the basics done
Now which JC do I want?
Which is closer to this score of mine?
Goodness! This is an infernal chore I find!

Not to mention the various courses
And the many different choices
Well at least I know what I want
To get this thing over and done!

Copyright © 2012 by May Kwek

No comments: