Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The tropical weather and the Weatherman


The tropical weather and the weatherman

By May Kwek

If there is one thing I have learnt
In all my days on earth
Is that the weatherman has been struck
With the ‘I can’t predict weather’ curse

When it’s sunny
 He predicts rain
When he says it’s fair
The heat’s a pain

When he says it will be sunny
The dark clouds quickly spell gloom
So I won’t be the weatherman
Because then my days are doomed!

The days when I am wrong
Outnumber my lucky days
So don’t be a weatherman in the tropics
Where the weather gets in your way!

And I will tell you a secret
About the weather here
It has sworn to do battle
With every weatherman on earth

So don’t be a weatherman in the tropics
Unless you like being wrong
Or else the constant disappointment
Won’t make your job last long

Copyright © 2012 by May Kwek

No comments: